Ever wonder what it takes to renovate and stage a home for top dollar?
When we set out to sell our own fixer upper a month ago, we decided to take our own advice and invest in top notch renovation and staging. We’d seen good renovations and staging dramatically increase the sale prices of our listings and knew it was a critical part of getting top dollar for our homes.
Because selling houses is what we do, we’re well connected with some of the best home professionals and stagers in Charlotte and Concord. During the 2.5 month renovation and staging it took to transform our house, we:
- Painted inside and out with neutral colors
- Replaced and refinished flooring throughout the home
- Opened up walls (everyone knows an open floor plan sells homes!)
- Gave the home a updated open kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas range, farm sink, white granite countertops, marble backsplash, ceramic tile
- Updated master bath featuring double vanity, Moen & Kohler fixtures, custom tile master shower with full glass door, custom tile work, Carrera Marble & more
- New paint inside and out. New Trane gas pack/AC.
- Focused on curb appeal and the backyard. Gave the home a bright new paint job.
- We hired our favorite certified stager who we fully trust to make our home look its best!
After the renovation and staging the Madison Park home sold for $85,000 MORE THAN the average home its size in the neighborhood!!! We accepted an offer after 4 days on the market compared to an average of 18 days of others in the same neighborhood.
Scroll down to see the transformation of our renovation and let us help you get top dollar for your home!
4300 Darwin Outside Before
4300 Darwin Outside After
Living Room Before
Living Room Before
See more of this incredible Madison Park home.Let us help you get top dollar for your home!
Charlotte Neighbors Choose Chris Carter Top Five Star Realtor